How Essendon can help you with your personal finances
Personal Tax Returns
We complete tax returns for clients all the time. We understand the requirements and we can complete the forms quickly once we have all the information we need; we don’t need to watch HMRC videos and do research to calculate the figures requested.
Capital Gains Returns
We can also complete capital gains tax returns on your behalf during the year too. These have to be completed when second properties are disposed of giving rise to a capital gain, and they have to be filed within 30 days of a sale; if you miss this deadline you will incur a penalty that escalates the longer you leave it.
In a nutshell, we will:
- Ensure your tax return is filed on time.
- Check your pension contributions and charity gift aid donations in order to reduce your tax bill if you’re a high rate tax payer.
- Calculate the correct amount of tax you need to pay.
- Advise on tax payments and dates.
- Provide estimates on future tax based on scenarios
Helping you now and in the future
Based in Milton Keynes, we regularly work with independent financial advisers, and we have many property clients and high net worth clients for whom we save money and stress every year. However, we also have many other personal clients who benefit from our knowledge and wisdom too. And we can help you as well.
Save time and stress
If you’d like to find out more about how Essendon Accounts & Tax can help save you time and stress, get in touch.