How Essendon can help you manage the finances
Advice and Support
We work with many self-employed individuals. We understand the particular challenges they face working alone, and we regularly supply that much needed support through ourselves and our network of trusted specialists. If you have a business problem, we know someone who can provide the necessary guidance and advice you need.
A Firm Hand on the Details
We can also remove the burden of bookkeeping and tax returns. We can compile self-employed accounts, calculate national insurance and tax, and advise on tax allowances. Plus, we can advise on and manage your VAT returns if required too.
In a nutshell, we will:
- Offer outsourced bookkeeping
- Calculate your tax and national insurance
- Manage your payroll
- Track and oversee your VAT, and advise on registration
- Prepare your self-employed accounts
- Ensure your tax return is filed on time
- Check your pension contributions and charity gift aid donations in order to reduce your tax bill if you’re a high rate tax payer
- Advise on trading structure e.g. sole trader or limited company
- Recommend trusted specialists with key skills and knowledge through our network
- Provide business guidance, support, and advice throughout the year
Helping you thrive in your work
Based in Milton Keynes, we work with many self-employed individuals who need trusted financial advice, an extra pair of hands doing the figures, and some moral support.
Save time and stress
If you’d like to find out more about how Essendon Accounts & Tax can help your business, and save you time and stress, please get in touch.