How Essendon can help you start up
The Business Godparent
We regularly work with start-ups and entrepreneurs, providing advice on how to structure the business from the beginning. With our guidance, you can decide which is the best approach for you – being a sole trader, working as a partnership, or setting up a limited company. Many of our clients think of us as their business godparent, for we’re there for them, answering questions and putting them in touch with advisers who have expertise in key areas. We have a network of trusted specialists we recommend for IT, insurance, HR, banking, sales and marketing etc.
Tracking the Detail
We can also take the pain out of bookkeeping and ensure accounts and tax returns are compiled and filed on time. Plus we can help track VAT and run payroll too when the time comes.
In a nutshell, we will:
- Advise on trading structure e.g. sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Recommend trusted specialists with key skills and knowledge through our network
- Provide business guidance, support, and advice throughout the year
- Offer outsourced bookkeeping
- Manage your payroll
- Advise and help you with VAT
- Prepare and file your accounts
- Complete and fil your tax returns
Helping your business to leap off the ground
Based in Milton Keynes, we work with start-up businesses across the country who need guidance and advice, as well as financial knowledge. We also ensure your legal business structure is correct, so you can focus on getting your business off the ground.
We can help your business get going and begin to thrive
If you’d like to find out more about how Essendon Accounts & Tax can help your business get going and begin to thrive, please get in touch.